Blow Me Off
So there I was, Ready to go. About a week ago, My Recruiter Looked up the Regulation about the initial Body Fat requirements, Vs the PRIOR Service Body Fat Requirement and couldn't find anything disqualifying. So he set me up for the Over 40 Pys thing fr tomorrow.
1 hour before I was all set to enjoy a nice relaxin' night at the Hilton I get a call saying, "Oops, We scheduled you for the wrong Psychical. So your not going to MEPS tomorrow. YouR Gonna have to do the Second Day first and the First day after that. Yeah, Insted of the Over 40 Pys, We scheduled for a "full"
So now I get to play the "sit around and wait" game until I get the go ahead again. Oh well I've waited this long, Another week or two isn't going to hurt I guess.
I'm tellin' you these Recruiters get a bad rap. All I ever read abut is how they are forcing people through, and breaking the rules to do it. Evil, Evil Recruiters. If I didn't already know this is par for the course, I'd think something was up. Kinda like the DW already does.
Heres the actual Regulation from the AR 40-501:

