September Blitz Update 1

Yesterday started the September Blitz. I didn’t run four times like I planned but am still pleased with what I accomplished. I ran my nightly run and extended it past what I had been running. I had been running 1 mile but yesterday I ran 1.3 Soon now I will increased it to 1.8
I am also pleased with my diet. Basicly I am not eating any food. Just those Meal replacement bars. I would have gone exclussly with Metrx, but they simply weren’t available. Anyway, these Bars make it very easy to track calorie intake. I really hope I can maintain ths diet throughout the whole Blitz. Yesterday I took in 1790 Calories.
I woke up this monring and felt very sore. I mean really tight from all the lifting I did on the first day. I know it takes time for the muscles to heal and it is very imortant to rest the muscles if they don’t feel 100%. And so I rested them today. I really have to push it tomorrow.

