Slipping away
I can feel things slipping from my grasp. There are 46 days left until I turn 40 and can return to the Army recruiter and start the process of my psychical and waiver. In that time I still have to lose about 10 pounds. As it stands right now, My waist is 44 inches, my neck is 19 and my height is 70 inches, all adding up to 28% body fat. I weight about 225, and need to get to 215.
this goal is not unachievable. But I can feel things working agaisnt me and that has me on edge.
With the lose of my job I have become less active. and the bitter cold of winter doesn't make the prospet of walking around the pond to high on my list.
I haven't been visitng the gym as much as I need to. And I have a crink in the back of my neck that needs time to heal.
My diet is totally gone. nothing I seem to do has had any effect, and Taco Bell has become my favorite place to eat.
If I don't find a way to reverse this trend, I am risking losing everything I worked so hard to achive.
I keep telling myself that it should only take a couple ofweeks to shead these last ten pounds, But can't seem to motivate myself to take the neccessary action.
I eep telling myself I will hit it hard tomorrow. But tomorrow never seems to come.
Things are hard enough trying to deal with my dogs and cats, I love them all very much and fear for their saftey once I leave. I don't think Lori has it in her to take care of them the right way. Oh I sure she will try, And find a measure of success, But righ now looking at her and them it seems like she won't make it.
Everything is grinding right now, and I don't know how to jump start this.

