Some interesting stuff

Here is Sadamm Insane about to be hanged. I'm still up in the air over how I feel about this whole debacle. I mean I a glad he's gone and and happy to see the video on how it happened. But somehow it seems like a wasted effort to me. I mean did we USA work so hard to get this this guy just to see him handed over in for a political advantage? I don't know Iran and this Al-sadr creep have been quite for a few days now so maybe it as all worth it in the end. I still aven't made up my mind about it yet. 
The above image is by Jack Kirby I beeive it is from the 1930's But it could be the forties. And it about Health. One of my favorite subjects. Its nice to see that even way back when people were still concerned about their bodies. Maybe if people paid more attention to these little images then there wouldn't be a need to all those diet books which are just written so the author can make a profit and not to really help people lose weight and stay healthy. Keep it simple. Kirby at his best. 
Just a simple Bruce Timm drawing of Sue Storm. I re-inked it in my standard fashion and then made her invisible. After all she is the Invisible girl, ain't she?
This is a screenshot of the interface of the program I use for my artwork. It is a pretty outdated program. "Ulead Iphoto plus4" and If I ever lose the disc for this program I am screwed. Photshop is a little to hard for me to understand right now for anything thing other than background work.

