Britney Spears
I like Britney Spears, I really do. Mind you I don't listen to her music. I just think she is a girl that got herself in over her head and is now drowning. She started off so Beautiful and successful and to see where she is now breaks my heart. In all Honesty she needs to give it all up and move back home where she came from and throw all this away and just try and live her life. I really think she would be more happy as a waitress at some greasy spoon back in Kentwood, Louisiana where they still have angled parking outside the church.
Anyway, I thought I'd post a bunch of Pics of her for nostalgia's sake.




Here's a timeline in pics of her rise and fall. Starting a age 11 and going right up to her most recent head shaving incident. 








I really hope she gets her act together and straightens out her life, I hate to see people fall apart like this, espically in public.

