Sunday, February 11, 2007



Motivations is everywhere. But only if one choses to see and heed it.

When I look around me I see it, hear it, Breathe it.

My job or lack there of. My truck or lack there of. My money situation. My wife, My puppies. The things I've done and things I know I can do. Bills, taxes. this whole state of Massachuttes.

The other day I was again looking up what my body fat precentage needs to be, and I found out that iF I was a first time recruit, I'd aready be in acceptable range. But becouse I am prior service, I am held to a higher standard. Thats quite aright n my book. I am almost there. I'm at 218 and think that if I were to walk back intot he recuiters offcice tomorrow I'd be good to go. But I want to give it 'till March 10 before I do so. I would like to be down to 210 by then. That is still 18 pounds over what the max weight for te army is, But still 5 pounds past my goal. If I need to, I am prepared to lose that ast 18 pounds. But In all honsty, I don't think I will have to.

After WTC, I want to get a nother tattoo, as a reward, I told Lori I wanted to get a exy female image this time, just to see how she would react to the idea, and she said no way. So I asked her what I should get and she said it was my body I could do what I want. so we will see.