18 days to go

There is what the scale tells me which is Representative of the graph in question and then there is what I feel I am at and where I need to be. The scale is telling me I am at 214. But I still don't feel as if I am ready yet. I have 18 days now until my birthday and the date I swore I would be ready to take the next step. That being March 10, 2007.
If all goes according to plan, I will ready totake my MEPS physical shortly there after.
Don't get me wrong, I know that I am very close now, If not already there. These last few days now should put me over the top.
BUT only if I go all out. I don't like to outline my workout routine because as soon as I do, I seemed doomed to failure. Suffice it to say, I need to pick it up here, down the stretch. I gotta let it come to me, not force the issue. and be ready when it gets here.
I am both excited and apprehensive at the same time.

