Monday, February 26, 2007

"Bill Marher" and "Iraq the Model"



I tend to put more stock in wht I find on the interent as opposed to what I watch on the TV news. It sems to me, That if I want to get the whole story, I need to go sraight to the scource.

If CNN and NBC are preaching doom and gloom in Iraq, then it only makes good sence to find out what Iraqies are saying about the whole war thing. IraqtheModel is one such place I find is updated frequently and honestly. There are also several lins to other such blogs (straight from Iraq) but most of them haven't been updated in quite some time.

The one thing that has me thinking lattly is how the MSM is talking about Irans interventions into to Iraq and the USA's response.

But reading these blogs, It sems they all think the intervention is oming from Saudi Arabia. That of couse leads me back to the vido I just posted. She is saying much the same thing. That Sauida Araibia is the real enemy.. It just makes me think sometimes....