Dieting and Lyn Woods
Well, It’s about time I updated my diet progress and review the last couple of months, so here it goes:
After losing my job last December (ten days before Christmas ) I was absolutely determined to make my weight by March 10 2007 and start moving onward and upward with my journey into the army. In truth by now, I wanted to past my meps psychical and wavier and have a date with which to shoot for leaving to WTC.
None of that happened. I became lazy. At first things were going good. But it didn’t pan out ad the closer it got to my birthday, the more depressed I got. Depressed because I didn’t hit my goal.
But since then, I have kind of re-dedicated myself and started to get things done in much better fashion. Lots more running and super mega walks that I hope will put a big clink in my waist.
I found the distance between my home and my gym was 5.1 miles and decided that walking that distance with my backpack would be a good way to trick myself into getting some good exercise. And it has worked wonders. I am really getting my heat rate up and starting to burn some calories BIG TIME!
Now, wanting to stay away from the cars on the street and any gawkers looking at me I found that I could cut through the Lynn woods and breathe some good air.
This place s great for that and really allows me to think and collect my thoughts and motivation.
Hers the official take on Lynn woods and some pictures:
Founded in 1881, the Lynn Woods Reservation, the second largest municipal park in the United States, is a 2,200 acre municipal forest park located in Lynn, Massachusetts. The Woods offers over 30 miles of scenic trails for mountain biking. Mountain bicycles are prohibited on trails between January 1st and April 15th. Three active reservoirs provide pretty pond-like scenery among natural forestland, as well as clean water for the City of Lynn. Dungeon Rock is a well-loved underground tunnel with a history of pirate lore and treasure seekers.


I also decided to throw out my bathroom scale. Currently I have no idea what my weight is although I suspect its somewhere between 200 and 215. This is the last graph I will publish for awhile as its getting to cramped and I will need to start a new one to properly track my progress. 
Aso, My wife as decided to go on the Atkins diet and I am very proud of her. Well, That is to say, I thin Atkins is very dangerous, But the point is she is making the effort to get healthy. I really hope things pan out for her.

