Thursday, May 10, 2007

Running in the woods



This picture is th view of Boston from the Steel tower inside the Lynn Woods.

I was back at it yesterday. I managed to start off doing my thing But when I reached the woods edge I decided to Jog across Instead of walking. It was not easy. I am sure there were different combonations that slowed me down. IE: Wearing my Jeans, My backpack. The rocks, the Hills, The horses and dogs. Whatever.

I did a good job even though I didn't decrease my time any. Of course today I am hurting, But thats not important, I am going to hurt. thats the simple truth of the matter.

It;s almost 90 degrees out today, and I am weary about doing my thing today. Loris sister is in the Hospital and she's gone to visit. Bt the time she gets home it will be straight up noon or so. and the sun will be beating down. Maybe if I wait until late wthis after.

One of the things I wanna try is to tocarry my 15 pound dumbell with me on my trek.
Maybe that will help trick my body into thinking it weighs more than it dos and will give up the calories a little more eaisly.