typical liberal
"I want it now.
It's my right.
They must accept me the way I am.
I feel the Iraq war is wrong.
You can't make me.
Life is what I say it is."
Notice these comments all center around the individual as if there isn't anything larger then themselves.
There is something that s lost in todays socity.
fellowship...
"The condition of sharing similar interests, ideals, or experiences, as by reason of profession, religion, or nationality."
too often this word gets lost in a sea of Religion and therefor must be bad.
I do what I do for the stronger sense of community I feel for the nation as a whole. Not for any particular group of people or their rights to be included in the norm.
People don't want to be a part of society, they want society to a part of them. And if they can't, then then they want to change what society is.
As near as I can tell, we have lost our way and no longer remember the words of one of the greatest presidents ever.

