Sunday, May 06, 2007

The saga of the evil bathroom scale


Welp, no sooner did I post my last diet update did I meet with abject failure.

See, about three weeks ago I threw my bathroom scale out because I was sick of it not reading what I thought it should be reading. After that, I was doing so good. I just started walking and running and everything was looking good.

Then about four days ago I was feeling so god I decided it was time to get a new bathroom scale and see what "it" had to sat about my progress.

It was mad. I guess it was mad because it knew about what I had done to the scale before it. It told me that not only was I no where close to what I thought I was I was regressing rapidly.

This, or course set off in a four day spout with "Self-Pity" Which I can only hope I am finally come out of.