I gotta lose this wieght.
I gotta lose this weight.
Last night my wife said I was becoming a burden to her. Despite the fact she gave away my truck, raised our debt level past $10,000, has two judgments against her, is still running around showing her ass on Adultfriendfinder behind my back, saddled our happy home with three dogs and two cats that won't come out of the spare room, I am a burden to her.
She spent nine months on unemployment in 2004 and 2005. I have been unemployed for three days now. But I am a burden to her.
I gotta lose this weight.
I have tied and tried to explain to her how once I do join the army, how things will be better. How the health insurance will be there, the life insurance, the money to get out of debt, the ability to get and keep some reliable transportation. A house to live in. Friends to party with. Really simple stuff.
I don't want to think that joining the army will istantly make everything better. and I do't want to have to pursway her into thinking that, I have tried to be objectionable, I have also told her of the deployments, and time spent apart. But she is not the least bit interested in finding out anything.
Maybe its becouse of late, I haven't been able to get past 230lbs and becouse of that, she see's the this prospect being nothing more than a pipe dream. No it's not a pipe dream to her, She has tried at every turn to stop me from doing this. She ats me to drop my gym, put everything on hiatus for two years while she earns a $7000 bonus from her job, gets her grandmother to staunchly decry my actions. no its not apipe dream, she just flat ot dosen't want me to do this. It is shocking to me how I have set her up with forums and avenues of learning so she can figure out what to expect, but she would rather engage in sex chat online.
The only way I know how to make any of this happen is to lose this god awaful last 10 pounds and get the ball rolling again. After i do lose this weight, I will have my psyical at MEPS and maybe then thing will beocme a little clearer to her. But ten agin, I had a sical for the Boarder Patrol, and nothing ever became of that, so the realization that a change is coming, might not hit her until I get a ship date.
I can't give up. there is far to much riding on this. All I know is that to hav a shot at inproving our life, I got alose this weight.

