Monday, December 04, 2006

Resetting my routine (#3)

Yeah that's about the extent of it.

When there is something in the way of your goals you must get over it, around it, passed it however possible and back on track to achieve your goals.

When there is an obstacle in your way it must be overcome and the you must then set yourself back on track. If you don't it will defeat all that you have worked for. Sometimes these roadblocks are easy, like running out of gas on the way to work in the middle of nowhere on a Sunday night at 11pm. And no phone or gas card on your person.

Other times they are harder. Like having your car repossessed when you owned it out right and never having been told that there was a lien on your car in the first place. AND you can't secure a loan from the bank unless you come up with two grand as a down payment. But if you could come up with the two grand, then you would have just paid off the lien in the first place.

Ah what's the use. It doesn't change the fact that I have gotten so far off course in the last couple of weeks that, once again everything is in jeopardy. If I don't find away to get over this whole car issue, I will fail.

Quote from King Arthur, (Excalibur) "I did not know how empty was my soul... Until it was filled."





I haven't been taking my ECA stack, I haven't been going to the gym. I can't seem to motivate my wife. And I am still working night. All this has taken its toll on me physically and mentally. So now it is time, once again for me to admit my sins and start over. I think that is what I started this blog for. That and to have a record that I am not one of those Massachusetts Liberals that everyone will think I am once I make my mark in the Army. Guilt by association.

So as of tonight, I am back to tracking EVERYTHING!!!! Every food I pot in my mouth. Every vitamin I take, Every bill I pay. Every step I take. I guess It will make for a boring blog. But hey, Until I start showing some positive results, It is necessary.

For the record, Here are my goals.

Food intake:

Breakfast- 2 cups of oatmeal. some raisins, a little sugar and some 1% milk.

Lunch- A wrap. Chicken or tuna. three leatuce leaves, a spoon full of mayo. and a slice of cheese.

Dinner- Two cups of Applesauce. cimmonmon prefered but not nessacary.

Inbetween and throughout- Green tea and water. lots of water. No soda even for taste.

Pills-

ECA stack. 3 times a day, Once at midnight as I start work, Once at 4 am and once at 5pm before my workout.

2 st. Johns wort, 2 flaxseed oil. one multi-vitimin. taken with the evening meal.

Exercise- done at the gym.

"Daily 7" streatchs and crunchs. (30 minutes) Weights- legs and upperbody (30 minutes) Bike 20 minutes- "cross trainer" (20 minutes), sauna- 20 minutes, Steam room 20 minutes. Thats more than two hours a day. Should be good, if I can keep it up. I want to shoot for 5 times a week with this, But will be happy if I only get 3.



Moving forward, I will have to use this blog to breakdown each aspect of my diet and exercise routine in more detail. stateing what I feel are the beneifits of each thing I do, each thing I put in my mouth.