My diet and Stuff (updated)#5
Well, lets see, I haven't heard from Sen. Kerry with my inquire to his views on Predatory lending yet. Its been a while, He is now hawking his book on the Enviroment, So I guess he must think he has already replied.
I also haven't heard beck from WRKO concerning my request to remove the Check N Go ads they were running. However, I haven't heard anymore of these ads since I wrote my letter, So Maybe I did some good with that.
I am currently trying to Update My version of Fantastic FOur (issue #3) and have been working on a single panel for a good twenty four hours now. This one Panel is much harder than I first thought, And I will post it here sepreate from the rest of the book when I am done. Maybe tomorow or tuesady.
I am defeinatly not hitting hte gym the way I planned. I have become fully accoustom now to the ECA stack and not getting the same results I had been getting. I think instead of giveing myself a break from it though, I will contnue to use it as I have been. In the past I have drawn back my dosage when My body has gotten to this stage. But this time I am going to try something a little different. This time I am going to try and keep up with thaking the pills. It does have this nasty habit though of making it so I can't sleep. SO I don't know how long it will last.
My diet on the other hand has been working quite well. I think it may have something to do with the fact that we don't have a penny to spare in my house anymore. So I can't really splurge on any food. A blessing in disguise, I guess.
Everyday it seems I find new motivation for losing this weight and joining the Army. Although not all of it is positive. The way I figure it, If I continue in my present job, This is the best it is going to get, and things ain't exactly rosey. A security guard can do nothing the right way. Everybody thinks your the village idiot who delights in telling people what to do.
Now don't get me wrong, I am not out to set the world on fire when it comes to job preformance, But it sure would be nice to hear, "Good Job, Keep it up" once in a while.
I don't know, Sometimes I wonder if this whole weight lose thing wouldn't be easier if I wasn't working the third shift. Its hard enough as it is, But when you factor in having to work nights, and then juggle a tight diet and gym routine AND find a little time to sleep, provided your eyelids will let you in the middle of the day, Well, In the end, It can be harder than it has to be. 
This weeks Graph #232

