Sunday, June 24, 2007

Alli Update


Well, so far so good with the Alli. Today is day three and I don't seem to be suffering from those exposive shits they warn against. Yeh, I am going a bit more often, But nothing runny or anthing like that.

On the Alli page, they give you, they ask you to input your diet for a week in advance. Its designed to stop last minute decisions where you wind up eating more than you need.

I dont feel I need it. Right now I am sticking to my diet. Oatmeal in the morning. And turkey in the evening. I started this diet about a week before I started the Alli and so far it seems to be working.

It is very restrictive, I know, And the way to overcome that is with discipline. I hav to keep remnding myself why I am doing this. When I get hungry, I have to think of what is going to be diferent. The house, THe car. the clothes I wear, THe way people look at me. the way I look at evrything else.

Monday, I am going don and filling out another application for work. Then I can start exercising again. I can't wait to see i I can keep this up.