skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
SUPKEM
Live with Intention
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
fuckin' funny
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Facebook Badge
Sup Kem
Create Your Badge
About Me
SUPKEM
Yeah, I was a Marine in the 90's. I was also a Sub-Mariner in the Navy in the 80's. But there is nothing "FORMER" about me. US Army--Here I come!!! On Jan 2, 2008 I join the Army as a Patiot Missile Repairer
View my complete profile
Links
LGF
Hotair
Military.com
NationStates
Weight Loss Forum
Fantastic Four Forum
Supkems Youtube page
New England Patriots Forum
Blog Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
November
(1)
▼
2007
(96)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
▼
June
(14)
Would you want to live here?
issue #5 (in reverse)
issue 4 (in reverse)
Alli Update
MY ALLI
Falling down the stairs
Voice of Truth
Straight from lips of the ther half
a rebuttle from the rebuttle queen :)
Well that didn't go as planned
ARGH!
so it's friday....
fuckin' funny
43 inches
►
May
(13)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(9)
►
2006
(47)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(1)
Hot Air
Loading...
Little Green Footballs
Loading...
Labels
aycox
(6)
diet
(43)
family
(19)
Fantastic Four
(11)
Football
(5)
fun
(20)
history
(10)
Inspiration
(4)
News
(24)
Patriot Missile
(8)
politics
(14)