so it's friday....
And I was gong to go to the Recruiter today. But I'm wanting to try and get a little further down on the scale. Just for insurance. So I am looking for Monday. I wanna try and sharpen my mental edge a little. Just a little.
Right now I am looking at 42.5 and 19 inches which comes out to a body fat percentage of 25%. Now it gets tricky because if they measure my neck at 18.5 the body fat raises to 26. And if they try and tell me my neck is 18 inches it raises to 27%.
Remember I need to be at 26%
Now in a worst case scenario, If the recruiter tells me, 43 waist, and 18 neck my body fat goes way up to 28%. In all honesty though, I don't think that is going to happen.
Still, I would like to make that worst case scenario situation a little better.
Now, once again My wife surprised me this morning. See for the past year she has been telling me that she in not intimidated by Soldiers. Now marines, that's a different story. She has always thought that Marines were so much tougher than soldiers. Yet while we were watching this video:
Anyway, she tells me "pufh, I'll bet there are Soldiers who could easily take out any number of Marines."
I was flabbergasted. Not because there is any truth to it. And not because there is. But because she finally is starting to see that it doesn't matter. Army, Marines, Navy. All these guy deserve our respect.

