Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Well that didn't go as planned

So I bit the bullet and went to the recruiter yesterday. Needless to say, I am no where close to what I thought I was. He told me my waist was at 46 inches. ANd my body fat was 29%

I don't see it though.

He took so much care in wrapping that tape measure around my waist that he could have fit a train in between the tape and my skin.

I think back to how good i felt on friday and hav noticed myself that with two days off, I had gained a little. I knew going in that I was a little off, But four inches?!?! It dosen't seem right. So Now I need to work my but off and go back to him on friday to see if there is any progress. Heck, I may just go back t him on wednesday after my workout, just to show him I am serious about this.