Dedication
Well, Now there is no alternative. Massachuttes has, without a doubt become THE most socialist state in the US. There is nothing ,NOTHING, to stop all the speical intrest groups from calling in their favors for this election and eventually upping our taxes through the roof.
I already can't afford to live here. I've known that for some time now, I am not an Elite and I am not an Illegal. Both of which are the only people welcome in this state. Furthermore, I don't have the smarts to figure out away to improve my stance within the community. And becouse of that, My family suffers.
I know that our (my family) best chance to get anywhere in life is for me to do that which I know I am best at. Play to my strengths. And what I am best at is the Military. But in order to get in the Military, I MUST first lose a bunch of wieght. HOPEFULLY, that will only be about ten or fifteen more pounds and then I can start the process. Truth be told, I could proberly start the process now, And I want to. BELEIVE ME, I want to. ABut it is at times like this that I must remind myself that Patience is a Virtue. If I Panic, I jump the gun and ruin everything. If I stay strong and use this unfortunate and expected, turn of events as Motivation, I can stand strong.
MY BOSS IS A CUM LOVING NUTJOB WHO LOVES TAKING IT UP THE ASS
Don't get me wrong, He's a nice guy. But thats not going to get him or us (his work force) ,by extention, anywhere. furthermore it serverly hampers our ability to do our job properly.
Many many moons ago, My Gunny Sergent in the Marines told me that I would never make it becouse my heart was to big. That I cared a little too much and took things a little to seriosuly.
It is not lost on me, now, that sometimes in order to get the things you want out of life, you have to be a little ruthless. Demand their respect some. SUddenly people will start taking the things you say and do with a little more passion.
When I first got here (to my job), I didn't understand that. All that I knew was that I saw a meek little man who I didn't think could handle his position. But with understanding comes clarity, and with that clairty comes direction. I have held serveral jobs in this industry. and its always the same, and if I stay here, or in this industry, this is the best its going to get. and that too, is motivation for me to get back in the Military. There is so much more structure. so much more disclipne. so much more accountability of the individual towards the group. and that atmosphere gives one a scence of belonging. Without that scence, one feels alone. Sure you can have your family. You can Have your playstation and your beautiful new car. But unless you have that feeling that your actions are working toward a greater good, Its all for not. This is the essence of Dedication.
"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me. "
~ Ayn Rand
""Real leaders are ordinary people with extraordinary determination. ""
~ Unknown Author
"Let it be known that a good man with Dedication, Motivation and determination on his side will not lose so long as he has the will power to follow-through."
-B A Rabbit

