Rod Aycox #1.
I like to post Pictures; it can help visualize what I am saying. One should think that a multi-billion dollar company like "Select Management Resources" would have something available. Anything to increase the image and spread the good word about his company. But they don't. You would think that with so much power at his command, a man like Rod Aycox would have had his picture posted somewhere on the internet at least once. But he doesn't.
Is something there this man is trying to hide. But what could it be? A lot of research I have done in the last couple of days concerning Rod Aycox and his practice. It seems to me that the whole business of Title loans is centered on one major goal. Buying the influence of Politicians across the country.
Pick a state. Any state and check the Finance reports for any 2 given candidacy on any given ticket. It is very likely you will find a contribution form one of Aycox's companies. That candidate leans toward the issue of allowing unchecked interest rates on payday and title loans. It doesn’t matter if he is Republican or Democrat.
In the 2004 presidential election, the biggest contributor to the DNC was the US Treasury who gave $149,000 a whopping sum if you not able to afford $2660 to recover your car form "LoanMax"
The next biggest contributor was Ms. Tamme Simon-McCauley, A Philanthropist from Santa Monica CA. who clocked in at $50,000.
My new Best Friend, Rod Aycox gave $25,000. But if it stopped there it wouldn't be an issue. Lots of people gave at least $25,000. Rod also gave another $25,000 in his fathers name and another $20,200 in his wife's name brining his total contribution to $70,200. Just with those three, that’s more than Ms. Tamme Simon McCauley! And this was found with minimal Internet skills. Imagine what else I can dig up as time moves forward and Aycox continues to try and buy his way into the political scene.
In fairness, I tried to tie John Kerry into all this mess also, but I couldn't find any proof that Aycox or one of his cronies like Osjha M. Anderson made any commitment to him, personally.
Boy, exposing this carpetbagger is going to be fun! Over the course of time, I will recoup the cost of my truck in lost sales to this guy and his many, many companies. Like I said before, $2660 is not a lot of money if you can afford it, I and a lot of other people can't. But it doesn’t stop him from charging his outlandish interest rates and driving honest hard working people into bankruptcy.
It shouldn't be to hard getting my story out there, After all there are thousands of Newspaper outlets across the country, and many more Internet sites that would just love to use Rod Aycox to make "the other guy" look bad.
Rod, You better send out hour Hittman now, I am not going to stop until I am satisfied, And boy am I hungry.

