Wednesday, November 29, 2006

My Diet UPDATED #2



I have a tendacy to be conservitive in my thinking. That is to say, I would rather say my diet is out of whack and not have it be than say that everything is going fine and not have it as such.

That being said, This week, Everything caught up to me. Thanksgiving, The LoanMax scandel, The realization of just how long the Bills and rent for our apartment have gone unheedeed. Everything just seem to mearge and catch me by suprize. I haven't been to the gym since last wednesday, and even then it was a very,very short visit.

I seem to have some kind of Virus. One that forced me to miss a day of work already this week. I think its a head cold. I can feel the pressure building in my head and pressing against my eardrums.

All this came on the heels of my most recent visit to the recruiters office. I set up an appointment to finalize the paper work and set up an appointment to take the Asvab. But he said that after a little research that I didn't have to take it again. Immagine that, its been 14 years, since I last took it and I don't have to take it again. He made it sound like my scores were really deserible and that if i took it again, I run the risk of not getting as good a score. He also took my measurements again. 45 inch waist, 18.5 inches neck which he said was huge. that however is a body fat of 30%. And so I still have 3 more inches to go. about 15 pounds.

I am way to close now to stop. Everytime I see Lori staying in bed for 14 hours a day, and the look on my puppies faces, it hurts, I have to do something. I know Lori is much better than what she has become, And I know My puppies don't deserve to stay stuck in the apartment all day with nothing to do.

I have got to get over this cold and get back on track.