Friday, November 17, 2006

ECA STACK

Before anybody decides to get on my case about this stuff let me first say that all bets are off. I am very close now an am willing to do what it takes, Expically in light of tonights suprize that My Truck has been "claimed" becouse SOMEBODY in my house took out a loan when they shouldn't have and used my truck as a lien. I know what I am doing, where I am going And I know what I have to do to get there. I wouldn't dream of doing this stuff without taking every precaustion first, and studing up on any possible side effects, Immiediate and long term. SO with that in mind,

Not long ago I wrote about my expirences with "Hydroxycut Hardcore" At the link provided here, There is a great flash presentation on how the supplement actually works. Basiclly the ultimate goal of this stuff is to raise body temputure to encourge fat cells to give up their goods. THis is called Thermogenisis. The MSRP on this stuff is $59.99 for 120 capsules. Thats gonna be far to expensive for what the pill accomplishes.

http://www.muscletech.com/PRODUCTS/HYDROXYCUT_HARDCORE/index.shtml





Now many many moons ago, Metbolife, used to contain Ephedra, But for some reason the FDA decided to ban the stuff, they said it was far to dangerous to be on the market as a diet aid. See of these will raise your heartrate and your blood presure. Metbolife was my supplement of choice when I was shooting for the Border Patrol.



So about a year after the FDA's Ruleing, They turned around and changed their minds. saying Ephedra was not promlematic in small doses. 10mg. But that dose is far below what is required to make the herb useful and so for that reason, It is useless (and illegal to market)as a diet aid.

During the same ruling, The FDA released the availibility of the drug for other puproses and is easily availible over the counter in treatment for bronchial asthma.
You put two and two together and see what you get.


A co-worker first introduced me to Vasopro couple of weeks back. he explained that this stuff has got 25mgs of Ephedrine HCL. Ephedrine is derived from Ephedra and is just as effective if it is of pharmaceutical grade. (HCL) however perhaps the best thing about it is the price. You can find a 48 pill sized bottle for around $10.

This stuff alone will give you a raise that will help you maintain enregy through your work out. but your body will quickly become accustom to it and its effectiveness will wear off.

Somewhere along the line I became aware of products like Stacker 2 and regular strength Hydroxycut.

What these products do is combine the elements of certin herbs and stimulates to give the same effect that Ephedura does in its original dosage form. HOWEVER these companies are reluctant to go back to using the original stuff becouse of the lower dosage requiremnt and the possibiblibty the FDA will again reverse their mind and cost them millions of dollars in recalls.



Professinal Body builders tend to stay away from products like these as what they do is take advantage of the casual dieters ignorance and sell them stuff that won't work as good as the orignal and at an inflated price.

Enter the importance of education. What those body builders do, is they break down the components of these products and buy them individualy. they then take them together to get the desired affect.

This is called stacking. I don't know why, but along time ago, based on this infomration I used to picture the bodybuiolder sitting around him bedroom breaking down a bunch of pills, melting them in this huge pot and reforming them into what they were looking for. This dosen't happen.

The ECA stack, means you take Ephedura (or in this case Ephedrine) Caffine, and asprin at the same time. These pills litterally do the same thing as Hydroxycut hardcore and a lot of other products also. And the cost is about half of what the big companys charge for their products.

So how much do you take? Its very important to remember that certin quanities work best together. 20mg of Ephedrine, 200mg of Caffine and 325mgs of asprin. Check the labels, but what I have found is that, that is about one pill of each. Most pros say that this conbination should be taken 3 times a day and at 4 or 5 hour intervels, for myself, I only do them twice a day. Once before my work out and once before work. and only for two weeks at time before I'll give my body a rest and let it become deaccustom to the supplements.

It all sounds like scary stuff. But once you've done your homework and rule out the warnings fully AND then test these things out BEFORE you start your regiment, you'll find it works quite well. that is to say, they seem to work quite well for me.




Oh and remember to drink your water. then drink the guys next to you then offer to refill both then drink your water again. and then drink his and his borothers and his mothers and his little kid sisters and the dogs and the... well you get the picture.