Thursday, November 02, 2006

John Kerry makes me Embarrassed To say I am from Massachusetts



He didn't just say that, Did he?

Well I guess he did. Its right there, Isn't it?

Now, however he wants us to believe what he said, Is not what he said. Confused?

I'm not.

The guy is a liar and has been at it for year and years, on the backs of the nonchalant people of this sate of indifference I call home. And in many instances, before that. His problem is that he thinks the rest of the country acts much the same way the people of Massachusetts do.

They don't. And so, he gets caught with his foot in his mouth... Again...

“I'm an internationalist. I'd like to see our troops dispersed through the world only at the directive of the United Nations"Feb,1970

"I would think that if you understood what communism was, you would hope, you would pray on your knees that we would someday become communist," Nov, 1970

"They told the stories at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war, and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country." April, 1971

"We will not quickly join those who march on Veterans' Day waving small flags, calling to memory those thousands who died for the 'greater glory of the United States.' We will not accept the rhetoric. We will not readily join the American Legion and the Veterans of Foreign Wars-in fact, we will find it hard to join anything at all and when we do, we will demand relevancy such as other organizations have recently been unable to provide. We will not take solace from the creation of monuments or the naming of parks after a select few of the thousands of dead Americans and Vietnamese. We will not uphold traditions which decorously memorialize that which was base and grim."
Oct 1971

I could go on, But I don't have the time. What I am getting at the pastais prolougeeee. This is not he first time Kerry has spoken ouagainst thehmilitary and it won't be the last. This, is now what he want us to believe he actuallymeant to say:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


His remarks hit me personally. Yes, I can't afford the lifestyle I am currently leading, and that is the driving force behind my desire to join the Army. But its not because I am uneducated. It's because I am smart enoughht to realize that the Army gives me the best chance to improve the standing and quality of life for me and my family. Not just in the short-term but in the long term also After twelve years of service, I will be eligible for a pension. No 401K's here. A straight Pension complete with health care and education options for my children.

To hear Kerry speak this way, knowing he is my state senator, and to be working as hard as am to achieve my goas lIs a demeaning and depressing thing. It dosen't show here, But it will soon hopefully, But I have had numerous people tell e me what an inspiration I am them Weather itis because I am an older man who refuses to accept his destiny, as a big time weight loser, or my motivation talks on the Military.com forums. He makes me feel likes he is seeking to undo all that I have worked for.

On the lighter side of things, My wife mentioned to me the other day that she is considered a bride for a full year after the marrige and that's a long time. Honey, I will always consider you my bride. Not just for a year, But for 75 years, if I live that long.

I also forgot to upload a picture I have of me after I lost most of the weight I am carrying. Here is me after having lost 6 pounds. I.weight 253 ithis picture, and have lost an additional 20 pounds since then although the Quality of the picture isn't that good, you can still see the difference. I won't take another picture until I reach 220. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting