Monday, March 05, 2007

After 8 straight weeks


of success with my diet I have finnally hit a breaking point and failed. Truth to tell I fel as though I have been putting to much stress on the whole outcome of losing weight by March 10.

I haven't given up mind you. I WILL make it, But reality has set in. It is possible to do to much, to work to hard and lose focus. I have had t step back and tak a ood look at what I have been doing and re-evaluate things.

I have been concentrating far to much on this whoe geneology thing and not enogh on what I need to be doing t lose the weight. I have fumxed with my graph to so show that I am staying on track, I have lied to myself about my metabolism. And now its time to clear the state and start fresh.

whle I am pretty sure My neck is sitting at 19 inches, The best I have gottne my waist to is 44 inches. that puts in the 28% body fat range. And neding to drop one one inch or 5 to seven pounds.

that means I need to drop that weight past my max workout effort. wchich will take me at least four days to get back to.

I am so close, I know I can do this, I just have to apply myself like I've never done before in my life. and the time t start is now.