Friday, March 09, 2007

My THING hurts

OK, I made it through yesterday pretty well, I hit the Gym just as I wanted, altogether I spent an hour in the sauna, an hour in the steam room, and two hour swimming laps in the pool, Plus my exercises totaled 4 hours at the gym, today, My back kinda hurts, So I am planning on skipping the first gym session and only going once today, probably this afternoon, then tomorrow getting right back at it.

Weekends are tough as the gym isn't really open as much as during the week, But I can't let that deter me. I gotta keep going, I can taste this now.

Todays pic of the day:



This is a prototype "THING" outfit designed fr the first FF movie, But the powers that decidd not to use it, To bad, I like it and thought it was much better than the version they wound up using.



I don't know, which do you think is closer to the original?