skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
SUPKEM
Live with Intention
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Civil war enactors
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Facebook Badge
Sup Kem
Create Your Badge
About Me
SUPKEM
Yeah, I was a Marine in the 90's. I was also a Sub-Mariner in the Navy in the 80's. But there is nothing "FORMER" about me. US Army--Here I come!!! On Jan 2, 2008 I join the Army as a Patiot Missile Repairer
View my complete profile
Links
LGF
Hotair
Military.com
NationStates
Weight Loss Forum
Fantastic Four Forum
Supkems Youtube page
New England Patriots Forum
Blog Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
November
(1)
▼
2007
(96)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(7)
▼
March
(19)
The truth is starting to come to light
Ayatollah Khomeini
Civil war enactors
Knights Templar
Burning soldier
What it means to be a Mason
Police say 2 killed in apparent murder suicide in ...
I found a good quote here:"America’s left is both ...
Back from first run
Tips on how to start running
The Departed
My THING hurts
Todays plan
A new reason to despise Massachusetts
post #77
After 8 straight weeks
The Highland Clearances
Clan Grant
Concerning Scottish Clans
►
February
(11)
►
January
(9)
►
2006
(47)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(1)
Hot Air
Loading...
Little Green Footballs
Loading...
Labels
aycox
(6)
diet
(43)
family
(19)
Fantastic Four
(11)
Football
(5)
fun
(20)
history
(10)
Inspiration
(4)
News
(24)
Patriot Missile
(8)
politics
(14)