Thursday, March 08, 2007

Todays plan

So yesterday I managed to get back on track a little bit. Things weren't as bad as I feared after my four day layoff from the gym. I still don't expect to make it by my birthday, But I am really getting close now.

Yesterday I made it to the gym twice and am going to try and repeat the performance today.

I have already had a bowl of oatmeal this morning and plan to have some chicken latter on in the day.

I want to hit the gym around 10 am this morning, and then again at 4 pm this after noon. Somewhere in there I have to take the dogs for a walk if its not to cold. I don't want to head back to bed until about 9 pm. If all works out well, I should set myself up for a repeat performance again tomorrow.


It would be much eaiser to vist the gym each day if i knew this was waiting inside the sauna.